A soldier for God (Christians)

Christians what do you think when you hear this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know . . . a Christian in the military???

A cult member????

LOL.

Leme google it.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Well, wait there is the motorcycle group. Some of them come to my church. They have black leather vests with yellow writing on them. Is that what you are talking about?
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 4:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• the term by itself, makes me think of the crusades and other "holy wars" where hundreds of thousands of people were killed just because of their religion...
    Anonymous

• Prayer warrior, someone who goes and preaches the good news kinda like JW's. Someone who is NOT ashamed to mention God ANYWHERE! Sings God's praises and prays over their meal in public, that is what I think of when I hear Soldier for God.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 10:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I think of all the Christians that were killed in the early days because they stood for Jesus.
    Anonymous

• I think of 2 Timothy 2:1-4....standing through hardship and trial, not being overly distracted by the things of this life. Focusing on the eternal goal of salvation as opposed to these temporal trappings.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 11:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2010