im not feeling the hottest today ... tmi it has to do with my butt and glands

my butthole has been itching lately ... like intense at times and it hurts to poop cuase the itching damage ive done.. thats been there for 3 days now and yesterday i had diarrhea and ive been having white stuff in it like thick white stuff like little pieces of marshmellows and my stools are yellow and kinda orangish brown... and this morning my groin kinda felt bruisy and i touched it .. and it hurts and lymph nodes are swollen on my left side .. if u were in my body .. but yeah idk what to do i googled all day of every syptom and nothing has came up that sounds of what im having:( .. im scared cuz my hubby not here and id have to bring my4 month old son with to the hospital soo do you have any ideas of whats going on?? please help :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm gall bladder issues?
    Anonymous

• Does your skin or eyes appear yellow/orange?
    Anonymous

• nope my eyes are very white .. could it be worms?
    Anonymous

• When I read itchy butt, my first thought was pin worms. You can google it. I just watched a thing on Dr. Oz that said if you suspect pin worms, you should put a piece of tape on your anus when you go to bed at night, in the morning if you see worms on the tape it is pin worm and you have to go to the doctor to get it treated.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2010