Anyone have baby at 35 weeks?

if so how much did they weigh, how long, and how did they do after birth??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah i just did on the 3rd. he weighed 6 lb. and 3 oz. he was 18 in long. he does just fine. he came home the same time as i did and he breastfeeds better than any of my other kids did. i also had twins at 34 weeks and they were also very healthy they were both able to come home with me as well.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 6:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I had my daughter at 35 weeks and 6 days. She was 6lbs 3oz and 18.5". She did just fine and came home with me. But my Dr really thinks that we just conceived early and she was much closer to her due date then so early.

Anonymous

• I had one at 34 weeks, 5 lbs 11oz. He was in the NICU for 6 days. Hard to get him breastfeeding as he was so sleepy, but otherwise did great. He had no breathing problems, but he did have the steroid shot to mature lungs a few weeks before.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• my son was born at 35 weeks exact. he was 8lbs 11oz and 20.5 in...he was in the hospital for 5 days, on oxygen for 12 hrs. on a warming mat crib thing with monitors and a feeding tube thru his nose for a couple days...he had fluid in his lungs when he was born. but after all that and a slight case of jaundice, hes been perfect ever since :) by the time he left the hosp he was 8lbs exact....they were fillin me up with fluid because it was low. thats y i was induced...
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 10:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010