so why is when u confront the other woman you are accused of being controling and jealous?

my Dh doesnt see these woman as wanting him..and these girls call and text all hours of the day, constantly asking him to take them some where or hang out. and when i tell them to back off i get called a bitch. my DH has several female friends that i have NO problem with him talking to or hanging out cause i know they are friends for the sake of friends. im tired of being the bad guy but if i dont say anything these certain girls will continue. my dh isnt the type to rock the boat and doesnt want to hurt their feelings..

funny thing is when i tell them if they need something to call me instead but it never happens i feel if they were friends they would respect our marriage and also not be afraid to ask me for help.. i hope that last part makes sense.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Put a stop to it ASAP. My spouse was the same way, made friends with the girls at work which I had no problem with, but then 1 of them and ny souse talked all the time, text all the time etc and then I found a text from her trying to get him to come over and hook up with her! a married man should not have that much contact with another women...sometime, somewhere someday one or the other is going to cross that line. Its a fact that men and women married or not flirt and they get comfortable with each other and one thing leads to another. It wont be planned it will just happen unfortunately. It almost destroyed my marriage and I had to put my foot down and stop all contact with her. He to never wants to hurt anyone, but its going to be you that gets hurt not him.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 8:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'd say your husband is being just as disrespectful as they are to you. He doesn't want to rock the boat or hurt thier feelings, yet the situation involving him is hurting yours? think about it!
    Anonymous

• I'd be pissed. Through his actions he is telling you that he is more concerned with the feelings of these other girls than he is with his own wife's feelings. That's BS in my book and wouldn't fly in my marriage. My husband does not have "female" friends and I don't have "guy" friends. WE both have mutual friends that are our friends. The girls don't call you for a ride or help because it isn't YOU they are interested in.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Who calls you a bitch? Him or them? I agree with the pp's. He is the one who is LETTING them do this. You need to talk to him and let him know how it makes you feel. Tell him that they should not be calling and texting a married man all the time for favors.

RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He needs to take a stand and draw the line for these women. They are not going to listen to you bc he doesn't stand up for you. He probably finds it funny and an ego boost thinking women are "fighting" over him. I agree that he is disrespecting you and your marriage.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010