have you ever wanted someone so bad while both of you are married.

I love my husband very much. We have a great relationship.. But I have this guy that I have been friends with for a really long time.. He moved away when we were kids but we have always kept in contact. About a year ago he moved about and hour away from me. I have not been to see him. We are both married. But over the last week I have been feeling this burning desire to make love to him. I just want to feel him. I told him about it and he said he feels the same way but he doesn’t know what to do since we are both happily married. Am I a horrible person or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• The whole situations have grave reprocussions. You may break one or both of your marriages up, not to mention, affecting your kids in a negative way...because divorce is never a good thing, especially so when you have good marriages.
    It's a selfish thing to do, when other people are involved.
    Anonymous

• You need to end the friendship. Of course that's not what you want to hear but that's what you need to do OR you need to leave your husband. Take your pick.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• You can't have both. Odds are if you act on this desire one of your spouses will find out and then you will have caused one or both of the marriages to dissolve. If you are really that happy with your marriage then you should not want to put it in jeopardy. Just be happy with what you have. And if you can't speak to this person without having these feelings then you should not be in conctact with him if you want your marriage that badly. You're not a horrible person but you do need to remove the temptation since it has become a problem.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 5:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I've been in your shoes. We both wanted to become physical with each other but didn't because of our marriages.

It's a good thing we live in different states or it would have happened.
    Anonymous

• *It's a good thing we live in different states but it would have happened*

Fixed my error. :-)
    Anonymous

• No you are not horrible but it might be best if you can focus these feelings toward hubby. Many times we want what we can't have. It's that "grass is greener on the other side" sort of thing. Once you have him and get it out of your system you'll probably feel guilty and find out it wasn't worth the hurt you would cause your dh and his w. Fantasies are great but they are best staying just that, fantasies.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I would delete his phone number,email,adress...whatever information you have to contact this person...if you want your marriage to stay together. BUrning desire or not..you've made a committment to your husband and he deserves your honesty and trustworthiness. How would you feel if he cheated on you...not to meantion how the wife of the other man would feel. It is a road leading to nowhere but hurt for a lot of people. Do something to reunite the spark in your own marriage. Good Luck,hope the best turns out.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOUR HUSBAND FELT THAT WAY ABOUT ANOHER WOMEN???????????HOW ABOUT IF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR HUSBAND AND ANOTHER WOMEN DOING IT ALL NIGHT LONG???HMMM WOULD YOU LIKE IT????? QUESTIONED ANSWERED. DONT DO SOMETHING STUPID THAT YOULL REGRET LATER. A PEICE OF ASS ISNT WORTH LOSING THE PERSON YOU MARRIED.
    Anonymous

• It would be best if you stayed away from him. I'm not married but with someone. I'll be honest, I've been in your shoes. I worked with someone who I felt that way about. But my S/O hasn't been putting much effort into the relationship. I'm not saying it's an excuse but I've tried putting things back together and he still blows me off, which makes temptations harder. No, you're not a horrible person. Just do what's right.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2010