TTC.... making it more fun?

how would you make TTC more fun for the both of you. for now im trying to keep babymaking off my mind when we have sex...
ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT~!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say listen to your body. I know when I am horniest that is when I am ovulating. I just stopped worrying about the timing and followed my instincts. As soon as I did that...I was a lot less stressed and everything was more fun and natural, not to mention that I was pregnant the very next month.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 6:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Dirty talk for sure!
    Anonymous

• We tried for years to have another baby. After a while, it was tedious, stale, and boring. It was a process, and totally mechanical. There were times the alarm would go off and I would just spread 'em and go back to sleep while DH did the "baby-making" business. I know that's TMI, but it's totally honest.
    We were starting to lose why we wanted a baby in the first place, so we started spicing things up a bit...a game for couples, a few toys, a bottle of wine, etc. The key is to try new things, and have fun. Laughter in bed is good. Be silly and sexy at the same time.
    Good luck to you!
    lifehappy

Answer by lifehappy at 6:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Track your periods and ovulation. I believe it's about 2 weeks before you have your period that you ovulate and your the most fertile a couple days within that time frame. There are LH or HL surge sticks you can buy at the store that are like pregnancy test sticks, you pee on them and they tell you if that day is the most fertile. Don't waste your time having sex ALL THE TIME because that's what makes it boring....and you can't get pregnant any time of the month! lol Time it girly!
    Anonymous