Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Childcare owner-tax question

For those who have a child care bussiness, do you do you own taxes with Turbo tax or H & Block online programs?? I have always gone into H&R Block but my hubby and I are both self employed and it cost around $500! I just dont want to pay that again!!

Answer Question

Asked by evansmom03 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • You can try going to turbo tax online and filing taxes yourself that way you don't have to pay that much.If you need help you can call the irs and they will help you also.I really understand that is expensive to file taxes 500 dollars that is too much you can do them yourself and pay less.Good luck.

    Answer by Mandy1974 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

  • Do it yourself. I run a daycare business and that is how me and my DH do it. GOOD LUCK!

    Answer by oliviahank at 11:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

  • Bump, anyone else??

    Answer by evansmom03 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.