Advice 4 a game player ?

Found out in December was gonna be a mom.
Baby dad wanted me to either kill the baby or give up for adoption since he feels,39 is to old to be a mom.
Anyway feels it is not his because he has a vesectomy despite the folowing facts to debunk him:never had follow up tests,told me in November could have kids,uses condoms before and thought he got other woman pregnant.
In January had some bleeding and clots with it well anyway told him i had miscarriage which follow up exam i was mistaken well now he back to being a big jerk.He even told me it's my obligation because we slept together to prove he can have kids and pay for him to get checked out.I feel wrong that his concern and it's almost black mail or something,correct?
He won't wait until the DNA test,(I'm paying for) or as a decent guy back off for my general wellbeing until that date i expect nothing from him until than like medical help for prenatal.What would you do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there really isnt anything you can do until the baby is born and then u contact child support enforcement. You wont have to pay a dime for the dna test as long as he turns out to be the dad. You will have to pay all prenatal care on your on and there isnt anyway you can get the money back. He doesnt have to pay anything until the day the judge says he is the father after that he will have to pay...what he will have to pay monthly depends on his monthly income. Im sorry for all that your going through and keep doing research. I had a friend go through something like this last year. I live in VA so the laws might be different where you are.
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 6:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Wait until the baby is born and get a DNA test. Stay away from this person. If you are getting any kind of threatening or harassing correspondence from him, save it. You will need to keep him away from your baby. Get child support $$ after the DNA test proves he is the father.

He's not a "gamer player;" he's an amoral f*ck. Get as far away as possible.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• try getting on medicaid that way you dont have to pay for health care. i would also look up info about laws in your state for child support, because in indiana after the father has been proven he is made to both pay child support and also he gets made to pay 50% of medical bills for the baby. this guy sounds like a major d***, and if i read right he wants you to pay for him to get checked. you tell him to kiss your a**. cause you have no need to do that. thats on him. hes the one who never went back not you.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 8:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010