What do you use to cover your nipples in a bathing suit?

I finally found a bathing suit that I love! It has an underwire so it helps support my newly saggy boobs, and it is chocolate brown, and it is sooo cute. The only thing I didn't think about when I bought it was what would happen when I got cold! We went to a pool a couple weeks ago and you could totally see my nipples poking through the fabric! My husband asked me, "Can't you do something about those?" I dunno what to do! Get another bathing suit? This one cost me a pretty penny... is there any nipple-hiding secrets out there?

msp12r

Asked by msp12r at 9:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I found this....looks like it would work

Buy modern tops - Store Collection

Reduce definition of nipples through clothing.Use it when nipples are sensitive, to hide your excitement or hide the effect of the cold. ...
    www.her-bra.com/store4.ASP -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Hard to find a swimsuit, that doesn't do that, my daughters call them buttons, instead of nipples, LOL. Is there a thick lining fabric you can buy to add to swimsuit? or go to fabric store, they might be able to help. If you use bandages, would hurt, LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• what you could use are the sticky bra's (bra's that stick to your boos but don't hurt when they come off).....or you could use the gel insert that form like your boobs...I know you said you have a underwire suit but a lot of ladies (even me) use the ones that are in walmart and the a gel forming bra's the lessen the apperance of nipples. It cost about $15 but well worth it!! and it even come with clear strap if you nee dthat extra support!
    Mommy2life

Answer by Mommy2life at 9:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I've never really worried about this problem, but I would personally suggest putting waterproof bandaids over them. Cheap, waterproof,and holds 'em down :D
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Victoria Secrets make a good swimsuit with a padded underwire bra in them. I love mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I know what you mean! Try using the little round band-aids. I think they're used to conceal warts, but they work great for concealing nips!! Good luck :)
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 10:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• lilly pads, You can use them as a nursing bra or regular bra and they are clear and sticky and last quiet awhile I haven't tried them under a bathing suit but I had no problems with them slipping or anything I think they'd work ok though!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 5:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I have rings and don't want them showing through my bathing suit or tight shirts. I use bandaids. They work great!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2008