Its REALLY hard

I must say im not trying to bash anyone first off...However ...its soo hard to open these posts and read about people bashing and just going on and on about how annoying their husbands are or how useless they are...or how much they cant stand them....It just makes me want to cry..my husband is deployed all of the time so I would take ANY time I could get with him...even if he was getting on my nerves..its just frustrating to see all of the women who are constantly bitching about how stupid or annoying their husbands are and they are the ones who get to be with their husbands everyday..not apart for months and months over and over. I KNOW yes I CHOSE this but isnt it rotten those who actually want to be with their husbands and dont want to be seperated are the ones who are...and those who can barely stand their husbands and wont even sleep with them (sexually) get to be with them everyday.. People really take things for granted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• true
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I totally agree with you! My husband was deployed last year, and it was so hard. I am so glad he is home, and things haven't been as great as before, but he came home, and we are so blessed that he did. I know some women have a hard time, and don't have a good relationship with their husbands, but in the end, they do have their other half helping with something. Even just their s/o's presence makes a difference.

I love my hubby, and am glad he is home, and even though he gets on my nerves, i'd take that over him being on the other side of the world :(
    Anonymous

• That is really true. I sympathize. It is so hard,isn't it.
    people don't appreciate what they have.
    Anonymous

• Misery loves company. Mine is deployed as well. But I am very luck to be able to talk with him every day. Even if it's for 5 minutes. I know many wives don't get that. Hell, there's wives from our company that don't get that!
    And it's annoying to me when people bash their inlaws. I guess because I have great ones. I wish everyone had good inlaws.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2010