Its REALLY hard

I must say im not trying to bash anyone first off...However ...its soo hard to open these posts and read about people bashing and just going on and on about how annoying their husbands are or how useless they are...or how much they cant stand them....It just makes me want to cry..my husband is deployed all of the time so I would take ANY time I could get with him...even if he was getting on my nerves..its just frustrating to see all of the women who are constantly bitching about how stupid or annoying their husbands are and they are the ones who get to be with their husbands everyday..not apart for months and months over and over. I KNOW yes I CHOSE this but isnt it rotten those who actually want to be with their husbands and dont want to be seperated are the ones who are...and those who can barely stand their husbands and wont even sleep with them (sexually) get to be with them everyday.. People really take things for granted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• not the same as having a hubs deployed - but Im a single mom of a 6 yr old, I have been on my own since day 1, my son's father has nothing to do with him - it's hard for me to read that stuff too. I would kill to have someone there for me and my son.
    Anonymous

• Your right. But when your husband cheats on you three times in a four or five year period...I think I have a reason to bitch. Alot of times I can't talk to anyone about my problems. Here know one knows me and I don't have to dill with my husband if it gets back to him that I said something. It's great that you want to be with your hubby. I want to be with mine to, I love him. But how many times must I forgive him, when I know that if I did what he did...he would have left me. This is the only way I can feel better you know? Having a lieing cheating man....and loving him to much to leave is hard, and to bash him every now and then helps. I know it sounds childish....but that's how I deal. I'm sure everyone loves thier husbands...and maybe if you were with yours ALL the time...you might need to let your feelings out too. But I do understand where your coming from.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 7:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• So what's your question? Vents should be put in your homepage journal
    Anonymous

• Everyone has a different situation and things to be unhappy about. Having a husband who is there all the time isn't all its cracked up to be, but neither is being alone. Nobody has the perfect situation and we all have something to complain about. Some of us big things and others of us small things. Everyone takes something for granted at one time or another. I know you miss your hubby and I don't blame you, but you aren't the only one who is having troubles.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Well I definitely wasnt talking about cheating....or any form of abuse for that matter

and just so you know my first husband cheated on me as well 4 times in a 16 month period...I divorced his POS ass, he was my first love and it was also hard to leave...I loved him so much but I was afraid he would give me a disease and I couldnt handle that...I mean come on if your pregnant and your DH brings home a disease is that safe for your child? not to mention your letting him walk ALL over you..thats a whole nother issue...what are you teaching your kids?? YOU ARE WORTH MORE and YOU DO DESERVE BETTER...please remember that...you dont deserved to be cheated on that many times..and neither did I and thats why I left...and now im with an AMAZING man....I just hate to see others go through it because I KNOW first hand how painful it is
    Anonymous

• YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT SOMETIMES WE DO TAKE IT FOR GRANTED! IM GONNA GO GIVE MY HUBBY A KISS!
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have a good friend on facebook whos husband is in Iraq and has been there over a year.

She posts pictures of her kids with their "daddy doll" and it makes me sad for them. The daddy doll is a picture of their dad sewed into a pillow...sort of neat ;)

Her posts everyday remind me to be thankful for my wonderful hubby..he is great and I love him. He works for our counties board of education as an education specialist and coordinator.....he is very smart ;)

But I do know that there are GOOD for nothing guys out there...I dont understand how some of these women put up with them.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• OKAY,
    I understand.

If you have a wonderful HUSBAND OVER-SEAS.
    That is great and I am very THANKFUL, as an AMERICAN....

I OWN A DOMESTIC ABUSE GROUP ON CAFEMOM....

with Ladies, who thier husbands have come home..... and NO LONGER WANT A FAMILY ?

OR

Are suffering from P .T.S.D

And these ladies are scared and being ABUSED ?

Every case is different, honey♥♥♥

IF ANYONE NEEDS MY GROUP, JUST PM me.....
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My husband has been deployed many times including a whole pregnancy. This must be your first one, they start to get kind of fun the more you do. You get to send little themed care packages, you get alone time to read, work out, spend time with girlfriends, clean up only your own messes, eat whatever you want whenever you want, always get control of the remote, and can buy things without having to answer for anything. It's awesome! Yeah it sucks that they're gone and some serious house chores go to the way side and about 11 every night it gets lonely but over all its fun. Don't be so sad that he's gone turn it into something fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010