I was just curious....

I apologize ahead of time this may be TMI but this is the only way i could describe it ....I was just wondering how soon you could start feeling symptoms of PMS...the reason I ask is because I'm not suppose to start until the 17th and I'm feeling pretty blah plus there were a couple times during the day when I used the bathroom when I went to wipe it was alot of discharge colored brown with a tiny bit of pinkish red...It was weird this was a couple days ago so I was wondering if I'm off track and my body is being silly...I do understand that you may not start on the same date every month it could change due to several different things such as stress and weight loss/gain but I was just curious what you thought??

Thank You

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like it could just be stress to me. My period would do that everyonce and a while, it like to go all crazy on me just to completely confuse me lol. Give it time, you will know soon enough!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• not really stress, i havent been stressed and my period went all wacko this month it was 3 days late and i bled for 2 days then spotted the other two. my periods are a usual 5 dayer and 24 day cycle. i think mine is just hormones plus im not on any BC
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2010