I was just curious....

I apologize ahead of time this may be TMI but this is the only way i could describe it ....I was just wondering how soon you could start feeling symptoms of PMS...the reason I ask is because I'm not suppose to start until the 17th and I'm feeling pretty blah plus there were a couple times during the day when I used the bathroom when I went to wipe it was alot of discharge colored brown with a tiny bit of pinkish red...It was weird this was a couple days ago so I was wondering if I'm off track and my body is being silly...I do understand that you may not start on the same date every month it could change due to several different things such as stress and weight loss/gain but I was just curious what you thought??

Thank You

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 8:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Health

• I can feel PMS up to a week before my period.
    Anonymous

• I usually feel it the day of.
    Anonymous

• I will get sore breast two weeks before my period. I get cramps a week before and will two days before my period will have a little discharge and stop for a day.
    Anonymous

• You could be starting early. Also, is there any chance you could be pregnant? If there is it could be implantation bleeding.
    Anonymous

• when i did have a period i wouldnt start say the 20 of the month and like around the 9 i would start the spotting (wat your having) for about 3 days, then i would start with the sore breasts and then the blah feeling n bloating. when i had my youngest child in 07 i got the mirena and it cut out my period in three months (thankfully), unfortuniately i had to get it taken out because of complications with my cysts again, but i got on the depo shot and have had none of the problems that i had before, most of my problems were the cysts. if i were you i would get checked to see if i had them because in the long run they do alot of damage. i had the cysts for years n never really felt a thing until i was n an accident and then i felt the pain that they bring. but i would just make sure you dont have the cysts because they do make you have most of the symptoms of being irregular and all.
    TrentLizzie

Answer by TrentLizzie at 1:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2010