I'm annoyed with my husband right now...

I just had a sinus cold last weekend - totally stuffy nose but not that bad. I got it from my daughter and I told my husband I had it and we avoided kissing for about a day. But we forgot and he gave me a few little hello pecks when coming home from work Monday and Tuesday as I was getting over it. Well - today he has come down with the cold. He called me this afternoon to tell me 'YOU GAVE ME YOUR COLD. We're going to have to be more careful next time. I can't be getting sick during my busy season." And then got off the phone.

For godsakes... everyone is sniffling all over the place here. People get colds. The last cold he gave to me last October! It happens. Even if we didn't kiss, he probably would have gotten it because we share the same household!

I'm bugged. What would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd tell Mr Grumpy to suck it up!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Wow!
    Anonymous

• aw haha this is funny. yeah, if it's in your household, whose to say it was from you!? id tell him that and thank that yours will be away soon :D Everyone gets a cold during Winter some point!
    Anonymous

• It takes two to kiss buddy. (that's what I'd tell him) followed by an awwwwe you poor little thing (in a very sarcastic tone)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• If this is all you guys fight about...congratulations on a great marriage ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Just remind him that in a marriage what is yours is also his. you just wanted to share everything with him :)
    Sammieanne

Answer by Sammieanne at 8:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'd tell him I licked his toothbrush to get him sick because sick men are SO MUCH FUN TO DEAL WITH! AUGH! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I like Allergic2Stupid's answer....LOLOL. Sounds like something I would say LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Men are just babies when they're sick.

I learned long ago not to take anything seriously my hubby says when he's sick...just like he's learned not to take seriously anything I say when I'm PMSing.
    Anonymous

• OH GOOD GRIEF !!!!!

Ask any Doctor, you are contagious, 3 to 4 days before you get sick.

If you live in the same house YOU WILL GET IT !!! LOL

MEN, love to say "You gave it to me ?!!!!!! " LOL
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2010