What does a Ben wah Ball do? Whats is the purpose...someone posted earlier about it..I still dont know what they do!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• stimulation ;o) and it's actually a set. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

Anonymous

• good question now u got me curious
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 8:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• they're metal balls with chimes in them. you insert them and as you move,they roll around and give you pleasure
    Anonymous

• Chimes...like they play music....hahahahahaha....

You just push them inside? Wow...that sounds scary
    Anonymous

• ewww thats gross!
    ellegrl

Answer by ellegrl at 8:33 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• They are suppose to help you tighten your vagina. That what I was told and that's what I used them for. When u put them in u supposed to tighten your muscle around them.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Mine have no chimes. They are two metal balls , slightly larger than a marble. You insert them into your vagina.. Dual purpose is served. strengthening of the muscles and sexual pleasure. Ben Wah balls and a rocking chair.. a winning combination. Many women get g spot stimulation from them. I recieved mine as a gag gift...and turned out loving them.
    Anonymous

• They help strengthen the muscles in the walls of your vagina. You put them in, and you have to squeeze those muscles to keep them in, therefore the muscles get stronger - which also leads to sex being better!
    Anonymous

• Never heard of them actually. Sounds interesting.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 8:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• They are for tightening your vaginal muscles! yes they can give you please but essentually they are for tightening. Like kegals. they tightening is good for health reasons like your doctor telling you to do kegals, but also make sex more enjoyable for you and your partners. the point of the "chimes" is so when your body move it creates a gental vibation natuarl that tightens you gradually

but honestly they are out dated and a new better form has come out called smartballs. I swear by them. they grip in better sit better no slipage. the set are connected for less hassel and have a removal cord.

I wish they didnt have such a bad rep for being a sexual only thing.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2010