My hip locks up?!

i go to sleep without my boyfriend everynite and when i he gets home from work (7a.m.) he lays down and i try and cudddle with him but i cant move!! my hip, where it connects to my thigh, is stuck in the position i was sleepin in..eventually bout 30 sec-1 min later it relaxes and im able to move again and cuddle..i also noticed when i sleep WITH him, since im a wierd sleeper i like to throw my leg over him, it doesnt happen..coincidence? it ddint happen with my first kid and im smaller this time around at 8 mnths than in my first pregnancy at 6mnths..any thoughts?

fatboysmommy

Asked by fatboysmommy at 8:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sleep with your leg thrown over a pillow like you throw it over him.
    Anonymous

• My hips feel much better when I use DH as a prop. Sometimes my baby moves and I can sleep with my hips level, but mostly I have to keep them at different levels. Do what ever you can to get comfortable. Your little one could be "in the way" and you need to move around her/him.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2010