weight limit for toddler beds?

the toddler bed my son has, doesnt have the brand written anywhere, at least I don't remember seeing it, nor is there a weight limit written on it. SO is a heavy guy, 250'ish pounds and he sat on it...I was nervous but it wasnt bending... I'm asking about the weight limit of most standard toddler beds, because I was thinking about the times my son might want me to snuggle with him...moments I look forward to hahaha. thanks!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 9:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I sat on my DS wooden toddler bed and it broke. I wieght under 200. IDK about metal ones though. but concidering they are made for toddlers not adults I would think DH sitting on it might cause some damage eventually.

out could always look up toddler beds untill you find that style or one similer and find the wieght limits on those.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have one of those 3-in-1 cribs being used as a toddler bed. It has a limit of 70 pounds.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I think our's is 50lbs and it is a basic $60 toddler bed from TRU.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2010