What Should I DO? HelP!!!!!!!

Ok this is my second pregnancy and my first i delivered at 36 weeks.I am currently 35 weeks pregnant and Last night I got in a sorta fight with my mother in law long story short she shoved me back a few feet because I told her to not tell my daughter she wishes her daddy would die. I caught myself before i fell but have been having pains and been like really sore since like i have been in a car wreck almost and my everything is sore and just about 2 hours ago I started leaking this watery stuff and i know i am not peeing on myself and dont know if i should go to a doctor tomorrow or go to the Emergency room tonight? the baby has dropped down and i was having a lot of braxton hicks contractions before this stuff happened i dont know what to do though thanks for any help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• omfg YOU GO RIGHT NOW TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM - DO YOU LEAVE IN NJ IF you're near me I will go with you. Tell them what happened exactly and who pushed YOU>

Your mil should be jailed! Take care of your baby and yourself for the two of you and your other baby.

You need to seriously consider making an official police complaint against her!!!!!!

wth is wrong with her hurting her grandchild new baby like that?

I would never let my kids around someone like that!!

Get to the e r by ambulance if you must!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• um... i'd go to the er tonight. if your water broke, you're gonna want to be there, not at home wondering if you should go! better safe than sorry! worst case scenario, they send you home. =)
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I would call your doctor and explain what happened. He will tell you if he wants to see you.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• As a mom of 7 and an EMT you need to go TONIGHT!!! You can get an infection if your water is leaking and you put off going...
    just_me07

Answer by just_me07 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• GO NOW!!!
    Anonymous

• I live in Tn and my husband will take me if I need to go I am more worried about me hurting all over then I am about the leaking at the moment I am keeping an eye on the leaking and it seems to have stopped now but I dont know what would make you do that??? A Police report has been made and she is mental so they said to have her comitted on monday because jail wont help her she is on medication but is starting to go crazy again she has bi polar disorder. Thanks for all the help guys!
    Anonymous