was anyone??

OKay was anyone depressed during there pregnancy...and if so what did you have>??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• what gender was your baby??
    Anonymous

• I don't think the sex of your baby and your mental health during the pregnancy are related at all. I have a boy and I'm pregnant with my second boy and I've had slumps with this pregnancy while with my first I was all glowing and sunshine.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'm having a girl. I have a horrid caffeine reaction now that I'm pregnant. Complete emotional breakdown. I can't even have chocolate-- not even a chocolate chip cookie. Not even decaf coffee not even decaf tea. I mean horrid depression with uncontrollable sobbing and sleeplessness.

Since cutting all stimulants, I love being pregnant. I'm happy all the time.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I was severely depressed with my 3rd pregnancy (girl BTW) part of it was the shock of getting pregnant again so soon, my youngest was only 7 months old at the time.
    Anonymous

• I hated coming to the idea that I was not going to be able to do anything that was normal to me for a long time. Being a 1st time mom. It was a battle between reality and myself and as I thought it has been the complete opposite, turns out I love it.
    JaymieZ

Answer by JaymieZ at 10:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I was and it was a girl....I was told if I was depressed it was going to be a boy??
    Anonymous