any one married and have a girlfriend too?

you know, married, to a man. then there is the girlfriend on the side. If so, does the husband get any action too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband was in a relationship like that with his ex wife.
    no he didn't get any action with the GF.
    and no, it is not what broke up their marriage.
    Anonymous

• Oh for goodness sake. WHy get married if you can't be faithful to one person. Disgusting.
    Anonymous

• im the op.
    and i do have a gf.
    and she does give it up to dh.
    treefroggreen

Answer by treefroggreen at 10:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I have in the past, and no DH didnt "get any action" it wasnt about sex. plus they didnt click that way. I know I'll probably get bashed but thats our life DH knew I was Bisexual when he married me, and accepts it. Nothing serious since I became a mother, but you never know what the future holds.

IDC what other think though it's our life and works for us. We live a happy life. And no DS doesnt know any of this he is 4. he has met my ex's, one is his god mother and my best friend, but they are just friends to him.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Earthmoma, I'm the first anon. and I totally understand you. I know my husband is bi and if he wants a BF there's nothing I can do about it. I just lack the "equipment" to satisfy him. Same goes for me if I want a GF
    Anonymous

• I believe that you shouldn't get married if you can't be with one person, let alone if you're confused about your sexuality.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• HA! I wish. But I wouldn't want HIM having a girlfriend so I don't think I should get to have one either....sigh.... Damn me for feeling all political and stuff....heh heh
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Being Bi doesn't mean you are confused. That is such an annoying assumption straight ppl make. Some ppl are really bisexual and have feeling for both sexes. It's not all about sexuality. It's also on an emotional level.

Anon :36. TY my husband is "bi curious", and if he wants to explore that I'm fine with it. We have a very honest open marriage where not "hot topic" is off limits and talk everything out. If either of s were interested in someone, the other one would need to get to know them and be ok with them before it when any further.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you can't be monogamous, does it? I may have "feelings" for more than one man but I'm married to the one and only man in my life. I couldn 't be faithful to him, then I wouldn't have married him.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• monogamy isnt right for everyone, and ppls personal relationship choices shouldnt be judged by others. Our life not your period
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2010