Contractions or baby?

i am 34 weeks pregnant. Im not sure if what I am feeling is braxton hicks contractions or the baby. All of the sudden I feel kinda like a rolling feeling starting from my upper right side and most of my stomach becomes hard. it stays for a while most of the time it takes so long to go away i dont notice it. is that just the baby moving around in my tummy or these braxton hicks contrations I hear so much about.

dani_c

Asked by dani_c at 10:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine was the baby moving
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• The hardness is the baby. He is just trying to get comfortable. As I'm sure you've already heard this but you'll know when real contractions come.
    JaymieZ

Answer by JaymieZ at 10:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I'd think it would be baby. Contractions are more like menstrual cramps but stronger

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• admckenzie is right, when they are contraction, even the BH ones, you will know. but for now, do you play with the baby"? if you push gently, you may feel a push back. My son played with me almost every night, he would stretch his lil footie way out, and I would wiggle it and he would keep doing it. one time I saw a very clearly defined set of knees lol . one of my best memories of all time. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010