baby falling off couch/bed? how many times has it happened to you?? be honest now...

my baby has probably fallen off the couch 5 times, he likes to crawl and he pulls himself down and plops on his butt, he did fall pretty hard at 5 months. hes probably fallen off the bed 4 times...he rolls around i don't know how he does it but i feel soo horrible every time it happens

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• there is one time i will never get out of my head. i hate hate hate it. but it does happen.. be careful mama.
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 10:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• to many to count
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 10:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Do you have a learning disability? If not, I can't imagine why your child keeps falling from places. Don't put your baby up high where they can fall ANYMORE!!! Damn....5 times...you've got to be kidding me.

Anonymous

• the couch never but the bed 3 times. the first time i will never forget b/c i was just about to change him and i turned around for one second and he rolled for the first time off the bed.
    Anonymous

• The bed...4 times, the couch 2 times but one was really bad! I swear she thinks she has wings & can fly. When holding her she flings herself backwards like she's participating in a high dive! I couldn't take it anymore so I got foam mats for the floor so if she does decide to fly or stand up & fling herself backwards I don't have to worry about a concussion or an er trip. Babies R Us has some foam ABC mats that are great!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• never that I can remember, but he did fall from his high chair once.(he climbed out of the seat belt some how)
    nellyb118

Answer by nellyb118 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• actually due to my son's severe colic, he was always held so thankfully NEVER..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Too many times lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My son has never fallen off of anything. I don't put him on the bed or couch by himself or where I'm not between him and the edge. I can't imagine him falling as many times as some of your kids have.
    jazzysmommy1004

Answer by jazzysmommy1004 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My 6 month old son just fell off the couch for the first time the other day actually. I still feel HORRIBLE about it. So I'm not planning on that ever happening again. I think 5 times is a lot...maybe you should be more careful. It usually happens to everyone once, twice maybe, but 5 times? I think there's a lesson here that's not being learned.
    Anonymous