What do you think of this idea?

Today I heard on the radio a report from International Planned Parenthood Federation called, “Stand and Deliver: Sex, Health and Young People in the 21st Century”. The report recommends that children as young as 10 years old be seen as “sexual beings” and receive mandatory graphic sex education, which includes teaching them the “pleasures of sex”. Somebody who did not like that report in that radio show, suggested that "we should get rid off of all sex education on public schools. However, parents should be the ones getting education on how to teach sex education to their kids."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i think kids should be taught everything about sex. man freaking 6th graders had a baby when i was in middle school
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I think kids need to know things on a age appropriate time table. You got a of sickos out there who want to pervert sex for our kids. Teaching them about sex at a younger age will do what to there little minds but put added pressure on them that they are not ready for. If someone tried to explain to me what sex was when I was six and seven it would just sound weird and why would I want to do that? Why open their minds up to couriosity? They see enough of the junk on tv and in music , that causes us parents to have to explain. Futhermore how do you explain pleasure?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Sounds like something those sick "Man Boy Lovers" or whatever the f!ck they're called would suggest.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2010