Does anyone have any ideas for using up infant cereal- my baby doesn't like it and i have lots of cereal left.

Cookies????

katiebug29

Asked by katiebug29 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we have a crisis nursery in town and I donate all of her unused things to them like babyfood, baby body wash, diapers, even bottles and lotion. They are always in need of those things.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 7:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• mix it with some fruit baby food so it tastes better,
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Yup when my twins were getting bored of regular plain old baby cereal I would mix it with applesauce of various flavours and they loved it.

Have you tasted it? Icky! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• ya me too. my DD's didnt like it either so I would mix it in fruit. Also if you wanted most womens shelters will take donations as well.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• My daughter doesn't like it plain much either. I mix it up with 2nds jarred food. It masks the taste of the cereal and makes the consistency thicker (which she loves!). She's 8 months old and wants to be a big girl but can't eat solids yet, so she really enjoys the thicker consistency
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 11:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• If you have boxes that you haven't opened yet, you could donate them to a food bank. One time I had a sick dog that I bought some of the rice cereal to add to her food.

You could also cook it up and use it for muffins, google in "uses for baby cereal" you might find some things there too.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010