Pentacost

1 Corinthians 16

5After I go through Macedonia, I will come to you—for I will be going through Macedonia. 6Perhaps I will stay with you awhile, or even spend the winter, so that you can help me on my journey, wherever I go. 7I do not want to see you now and make only a passing visit; I hope to spend some time with you, if the Lord permits. 8But I will stay on at Ephesus until Pentecost, 9because a great door for effective work has opened to me, and there are many who oppose me.

Did the apostles still adhere to the feasts?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 10:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• WHAT THE HELL ! ! !
    Anonymous

• I don't get it either.
    Anonymous

• The destruction of Jerusalem mainly around 70AD would have scattered the practice of feasts for early Christians. The feasts then evolved into our present day sacraments.
    AissasMom

Answer by AissasMom at 11:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Oh, I am sure they did. They were still Jewish. That would be like me. I grew up here celebrating our holidays, when I became a Christian I still celebrated Christmas, and Easter, and the Fourth of July.

See the Feasts and Holidays were a Gift, a Joyfull time of celebration. There is no reason to give up the good!!! Many Christians celebrate these holidays too. But it is not a condition for salvation.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2010