Valentines Day

I've been with my SO going on 3 years! We've talked many times about taking our relationship to the next level, and I'd like to get him something special for Valentines Day. Nothing to corny though, he isn't that type of guy. I asked him what he wanted and he said the game Mag for his PS3. If thats really what he wants then okay, but I thought I'd ask if anyone had some ideas that I could get him. Just to give you a little info about him; He is 21 years old, likes playing PS3 games, works all the time, and spends the rest of it at home. So ya he doesn't do much, neither do I lol

Mom_of_2_boyz87

Asked by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• get him the mag and one of those cordless controllers or if her has one a rechargable docking station to go with the game mag. My DH is a gamer. lol
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• He told you what he wants (and will use). Why try to find something else to get him and waste your money? He might think you don't listen and may reconsider taking it to the next level. Guys hate women who don't listen when they ask a question and a man answers.
    Anonymous

• THATS THE TRUTH WHAT THE 2ND PERSON SAID !
    Anonymous

• Definitely get him the game! He will use it over and over again, and he will truly love it. My SO is a gamer, too. I agree with the charging dock too, it's a pain in the butt to charge the controllers without one.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 11:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• Not all guys are like that. getting something a little extra with what he said he wanted doesnt mean you didnt lesten. to my DH some to go with it (in the same spectrum, like gaming) just shows that little extra effort that I love him. And he has said that. i "am the only person that get me just want I want and puts that extra something special on it, I love you" Thats what my DH told me during x mas.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• get what he wants and add a nice dinner/ wine or beer maybe.....a nice nighty thats fun for you both!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• I agree with the other responders I would get him what He asked for. Remember Valentines Day is just a Holiday and even though Us women see it as a loving, compassionate and romantic day, does not mean that We need to be expecting such huge, collaborate things given to Us from our spouses! We do however need to appreciate what they give us, and not take for granted our lovers! So I would get him what He asked for and a nice simple card that say's I love you, and am very thankful to have you in My life! Will make your man very honorable and will give him good confidence in himself and in your relationship as well. I would even think about making a nice dinner for him as well, maybe one of his favorite dishes.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• A little idea FYI You might want to consider the fact that most men wont tell you what they want for any Holiday or even birthday. They are very simple and down to earth and never do ask for much so I would definitely get him what He asked for since majority of men don't say. They like pretty much whatever they get from their significant other. Good luck and I know He will love your gift.

Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Thanks everyone!!! I think I'll go with the game, and throw in a few extra things I know he'll like as well.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 2:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2010