can you help me make my valentines plane?

OK, me and my hubby want to have a really nice valentines this year we are getting a babysitter for the weekend,we are 25yrs and 28yrs old, so we are young and want to have a blast. i live in Houston, and i need to find a place to eat that's oh so romantic, a hotel( preferably with an indoor pool and hot tub area, and a dancing place, if everything can be in one that's even better. Please any suggestions, preferably from experience of yourself or someone you know, but ill take all the help i can get. we haven't been out in awhile and we need to make up for our anniversary and our bdays because i was in the hospital with a brain bleed and we didn't get to celebrate anything. so thanks

dkej242

Asked by dkej242 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• I hope you're feeling Better!! I hope you get to do what you think is fun for you! Use your imagination. Make Memories! Make it fun! I'm no where in your area. So I don't know what's out there! Don't know if you got the snow? If so have fun there!!! Google places in your area. Or look into the paper or phone book for Fun places!! Hope you find what you're looking for!! Do hope you get to make up for all of your lost fun! Hope its the Best one Ever..!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Errr...you mean plan right? Cuz I am fresh outta planes....lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 2:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2010