Ladies whos hubbys have been over seas.

So my BF got back from over seas in June. We just started dating in January. And he has been having a hard time well...getting it up. He never had this problem before he left...he said. I was just wondering if anyone else's hubby's or bf have had this problem when they came home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he had a problem with it staying up before he left. he isnt back yet, so I dont know. If he is open to it, try Enzyte. Its a male enhancement, kind of like an OTC viagra. It works, and did for my DH.
    Anonymous

• no...if anything my dh couldn't get it down.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon....mine cannot stop! Every man/ woman takes their experience differently. He may want to go to therapy offered on or off base to help him. He's obviously having issues that need to be addressed because they are manifesting themselves into his sex life.
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• POOR THANG HE CANT GET A STIFFY ! ! TIME TO GET SOME SEX TOYS ! ! L.O.L ! !
    Anonymous

• To the moran anon: (yes moran is spelled like that on purpose)..If a person returning from Iraq has impotence issues, all the sex toys in the world will not get it up. He has some psychological issues and you are man-trolling the boards with ignorance. Go please.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010