I had my tubes tied, could I be pregnant?

I had my tubes tide 3 years ago. My diet has changed and I have too pee more. Is my body just going through something or could I get pregnant? I don't want to sound silly, but please help me!

AnnetteAZ82

Asked by AnnetteAZ82 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow, pot meet kettle, you guys need to get informed before you go correcting eachother. It is possible. I actually had to sign a peice of paper telling me it was possible. It does happen, but usually after ten years or so is it more likely. The tubes scar over and the egg get's through.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• you should be checked out by your doctor,,, to could be preg..... dont let people say you cant get preg when you get your tubes tied but you can a guy who has been fixed can get someone preg too....
    Anonymous

• no it is physically impossible.call your doc if it keeps feeling "off" your body I mean, could be anything really. well anything but a baby lol. unless someone implanted a baby into your uterus directly, not possible. feel better. :)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• omg anon please dont answer questions if you dont know the answers. men who can still get women pregnant after a visectomy , had one that wasnt done correctly or didnt wait the needed and recommended time after having the proceedure. and a woman CAN NOT get preg if her tubes are tied. the damn egg and sperm cannot conect, how can you even think its possible...geesh.
    Anonymous

• it is possible to get preg................ask a doctor an egg can slip through........
    Anonymous

• Actually it's not impossible, I have mine done and my doctor told me 1 in a 1000 get pregnant again. And you are at a higher risk for tubal, so get checked. I had a few times where I felt like that though. I have a friend who is an ob nurse and she delivered two babies that were concieved with a tubal ligation.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2010

• only impossible if your tube were burnt closed If tied they can come untied..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• GO TO JERRY SPRINGER ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Mine were burnt....in rare cases the scar tissue can build up and actually act as a catalyst for an egg to travel. I was told if I had a positive pregnancy test EVER to get help immediatly because it would be highly likely it would be a tubal pregnancy. It's only been a year. Nothings ever happened to me personally, I'm just relaying the information that was given to me by medical professionals. My doc personally told me he had only had 3 in his 13 year career.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2010