How many of you are Twilight Fans?

Ok...here it goes=) I absolutely love the whole twilight series. Read the entire set of books and seen both movies in theater. I absolutely love the story line and completely look forward to Eclipse in theaters in March=) After seeing New Moon in theater, i felt totally old! I'm 33 and was surrounded by way too many teenagers (no offense), but am i not the only old person that likes the twilight series? hahahahahaha=)

krusecat22

Asked by krusecat22 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm 23. i'm not a die hard omg i know everything about the actors, ect. person but i do like the series. read all the books and looking forward to the next movie. i wasn't too thrilled about the first movie though, i actually didn't see it till it was out in dvd a week before the second movie came out. almost didn't see the second one cuz i didn't like the first one. the books were better lol. but no, you're not, i have a friend that's a fan, and she's 32
    Anonymous

• LOVED THE BOOKS.....hated the movie
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'm 20, i loved the books, and the movies were good too =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I loved the books and I am 35. My husband asked me to send them to him in Iraq and his squadron all read them. The movies were okay. The second better than the first. I think as more money is being made off the movies, more money will be used to make better movies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• HUGE fan. I'm 27. =)
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2010