Vibrating c-ring or strap on clit vibrator?

I've read the best reviews for a Tera Patrick' pulsating heart but everyone seems to have trouble with the straps breaking. I've read nothing but good things about the Elite 7x but my husband isn't very fond of the idea of a cock ring. I need to know that it's comfortable and will also pleasure him enough to accept it. They are both approximately the same price where ever I look. What do you couples prefer? The straps look awkward while my husband has a thing about foreign objects touching his penis.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• I do toy reviews with my husband and I can tell you one thing, don't buy cheap! it ain't worth it! Also product material is also an issue. But personally if DH isnt totally into the idea it might not be pleasurable period because of that subconscious level. I recommend this one for beginners. BTW this site is awesome, it have a forum for product advise and product reviews by ppl that have used them. PM for a discount code if you want. Good luck!

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sex-toys-for-men/vibrating-penis-rings/vibrating-c-ring

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I have a vibrating C-ring from Pure Romance...its amazing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2010