How would you feel if someone just told you...(x-rated)

They masturbate when they think of you? I just had a former tell me that. I am in a Long Distance relationship and it makes me wonder how many former boyfriends could be simultaneously masturbating with ME on their mind....wow... I am just not sure how I feel about that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• So now I know of at least 3 that are as we speak... My former husband, my long distance love and a former boyfriend. Woo hoo.
    Anonymous

• I think if you want your long distance relationship to work out you need to stop talking to your ex about his masterbation fantasies!
    Anonymous

• (as the OP)No talking to the ex...it is a perpetual condition of his...he reminds me of it when he comes to pick up the kids...he asks for a little nookie too but that is NOT happening. If he wanted me he should have been a good boy and kept his hands off other ladies.

Trust me...I am NOT in fantasy land with any of them ONLY my love I am a one man woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• BOYS ARE SO GROSS TMI! TMI! TTTTTTMMMMMMMIIIIIII....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'd think EWWWWWWWWW and man I'm sooooooooooo glad that dude is my ex!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• honestly i'd be flattered to be someone's fantasy....now of course as long as its not some complete stranger...but the thought would soon dissapear because I could care less what ppl do in their dirty spare time LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'd be flattered...a little peeved out but flattered none the less.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2010