Stretch Marks

Does anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? Or atleast make they not apear so bold. I don't have alot of money so cheaper meathods, if there is any would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I have an inexpensive method and it works wonders! You can get it at your local Walmart, Rite-Aid ect. It's called Palmer's Coconut butter. Its the best stuff ever. I used it religously with both of my pregnancy's. I am quite fair skinned, so stretch marks are really noticeable on my skin. You use that product and you will be amazed. You don't have to be pregnant to use it either. It has a nice pleasant smell. Its AMAZING=)
    krusecat22

Answer by krusecat22 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• The Palmers never worked for me, before, during or after pregnancy.
    I don't know how to get rid of them...but they turn light when they are no longer stretching (gaining weight).
    I've heard to use spray on tan and not tan in the sun or in a tanning bed because your stretch marks will always stay lighter than your tan skin!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Anon 12:15 - I agree with you. I used that stuff everyday while I was prego. And obviously since I asked about getting rid of them it did not work. Weird thing is it worked great for my friend, she didn't get a single one and that was her 4th kid. Oh well hopefully I find something, my last resort is surgery cuz it cost to much.
    Anonymous