Whats your favorite position to make love to your partner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• doggy...MMM!!! Seriously.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We have a few...

One is the ol' doggy style...that is number 3.
    another is me on the counter in the bathroom...he is the perfect height...and we have a lot of fun with the mirror
    my favorite...is him on his side me one my back...he is at 12 noon and I am at 9 my legs are around his hip and back,,,and I can pull his body very very close...YUMMMMMMY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• a mix of every crazy idea we have is great.....i am a fan of me on top though....i think for both of us its our fav lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I like variety. I dislike me on top, simply because I don't have the stamina for it. But as long as it feels good, I'm all for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• "is him on his side me one my back...he is at 12 noon and I am at 9 my legs are around his hip and back,,,and I can pull his body very very close...YUMMMMMMY! "

I know someone else that likes this, but I cannot figure this out. I need a picture dammit!!!
    Anonymous

• Me on bottom. I dig that feeling of being covered with his body. Its all good though.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2010