Struggling to loose......

I have been trying so hard to loose weight since my son was born, but I am unsuccessful. He will be one in April and I am still at the wieght I was at when I left the hospital. It wont go down!!! I have tried everything. I've even tried not trying and still nothing..I watch what I eat have cut out sodas and junk food, all healthy, but no results..What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• http://soloslim.com/html/what-is-solo-slim.html

I lost 30 lbs in 3 months after fighting the fat for 4 years!!! And it's not scary and loaded with caffeine or Ephedrine or any hard to pronounce words. I don't sell the stuff, I'm not a marketer. I just know I'm a normal person and it worked for me when I was feeling hopeless. =) I have before and after pics. Msg me if you wanna see 'em and if you want my diet plan. Good Luck!
    Malibustacy

Answer by Malibustacy at 4:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i start by adding 5 salads a week that have spinach, swiss chard and kale. this is very time consuming to eat, and very very healthy! honestly, when dh and i started eating these our jaws were literally tired! we add nuts for good fats, and chicken for protein. we do not use dressing, i use tomatoes for "wetness" on the salad. i go for 3 liters of water a day if i ma working out, 2 liters if not. walking outside is perfect exercise...you can bundle up the baby, get a stroller cover and go! over the past 7 years we have worked to eliminate processed foods. when i am trying to lose baby weight, i go for 5 veggies and 2 fruits a day. that with the water, hardly leaves room or desire for much else. also, i am not a huge fan of deprivation...i allow myself junk 1 day a week when trying to lose weight too.
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• You have to move... period.. You have to burn 3500 calories to lose one pound. If you don't exercise as well as count your calories you will not lose weight. I've lost 20 lbs in 2 months by cutting my calories and burning over 2000 calories a day. I eat about 1200 calories a day. I bought a bodybugg and it has been a lifesaver for me. It has enabled me to really see what I am eating and what I am burning.. they are $200 so I know it's not an option for some people in this economy, but I wanted to try it out and see if it worked. Dh has lost 27 lbs using one.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Do you exercise at all? Just watching what you eat won't work by itself. You have to get moving.
    You can walk, dance or whatever, but you have to burn calories and burn more than you take in.

I have a website and sell workout videos, for all fitness levels. Some as cheap as $10

If you are interested just message me and I'll get you more info.

I gained 20 lbs when I started menopause and NOTHING I tried worked, then I started my online health & wellness business and started doing the videos because I wanted to experience what I was trying to sell. Best decision I ever made, the weight came off and stayed off .. and I'm much healthier than I was before.

The company even has an on line support system, virtual workout buddies and chats to help keep you motivated.
    Whatever you decide just get moving! Good luck
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I successfully lost weight using nutritional cleansing. See my store here: http://planned-diet.com/isagenix-nutritional-cleansing/
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 1:47 PM on Feb. 26, 2010