God made the birds, he made the trees

Did he make aliens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• IMO yes, I am not so self absorbed that out of ALL the planets in the universe, that we are the only living beings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I personally believe that "aliens" are demonic. But even if they aren't, God made ALL things, even the mysterious things we haven't figured out yet.

"For by him [Jesus] all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him" (Colossians 1:16).

"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being" (Revelation 4:11).

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands" (Psalm 19:1).

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• god is an alien according to the sumerians......
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yes, and by aliens I mean other life forms that are on other planets wether or not they are green/grey with huge eyes idk. But we are not God's only creation :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I agree with Cinnamon-mom on this one
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Well, I don't believe that "God made the trees" but I believe we would be pretty naive to believe that there is no one else out there!

IF everything did happen because of creation, he/she wouldn't have waisted the time to create other galaxies and universes if they weren't going to inhabited them.

IF everything happened by evolution it wouldn't make sense to believe that it only happened on our one in a million planet.

And if it was a combination creation like I believe, both of these reason's apply...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Which God?

Anonymous