How many of you have misunderstood... ?????

My granddaughter said what sounded like " I don't like the long cock" I asked again what she said and all I heard was the answer " I don't like the long cock" Finally I was told by my son that they bought a new " Alarm clock". What made it so bad is my son told me that he knew by the look on my face what I was thinking. I guess I'm just a dirty old lady. But I've been laughing at myself all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO~!!!!!!!!!!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• lol my 3yr old can't say fish when she says fish it sounds like bitch..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 12:43 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• hehe we constantly have days like that with my toddlers :)

Duck came out starting with an F
    Fish came out like Piss
    the planet Venus... well that one about made me pee my pants LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i love kids.....my son has decided that all F's will take the sound of "P's" so in his attempt to say fork he says pork, and feet is peet, fingers are Piners.....yea, I have to ask my 5 year old to translate for me LOL
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My son loves "kittys" but when he says it it sounds like "titties". He saw a lady in line at the grocery store who had a cat on her sweatshirt and he pointed and said "Titty!". Hahaha she looked at me but I just said "yes, that is a kitty!" and I think she got it from there :)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My six yr old came home from school the other day and told me that they did mushrooms at school. I was like, you did what?! Turns our they had a parachute in PE class that they made into a mushroom shape. lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• jessicarae787 - that is funny because my brother always use to say titties instead of kitties lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LOL Yeah! Just today! I tried to teach my 3 year old the song "Where is Thumbkin, where is Thumbkin. Here I am, Here I am. How are you today sir? Very well I thank you. Run away, run away" All while holding up her thumbs. She loved it while I was singing it, and was all excited about learning it. So she was ready to sing. I said okay lets sing. As soon as she opened her mouth the song was "Where is phuckin, where is phuckin".... and I had to shut it down. I felt so bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My son loves his horn. He wanders around the house talking about his horn, "Give me back my horn! That's MY Horn." On and on he goes about his horn.

He replaces the H in horn with a P ... *sigh*
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• my son can finally say cLock, but once we were in the vets office and he said Look its a big cock! the vet busted up laughing, i was like cLock cLock!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2010