What ?? I just got rejected by my DH. Im upset and sad at the same time

My DH and I have a 2 month old. Plus 4 other kids try to squeeze in SEX in our life. They were all asleep before 830pm Including DH tried to wake him for some LUVIN and he rejected me. Not only is he not working, but he sits on his ass all day playing XBOX. So he cant say he is tired. Im the one running bk and forth pking up kids and dropping off. I go buy groceries and do all the work around the house. He stopped drinking bk in Oct. and since our Sex life sucks ( He also cheated bk then) so makes me think he No longer finds me attractive or wants me. Then again I saw old e-mails of his ex always complaining he never gave her sex. I asked him and he said he didnt like her or desire her. I know he sneek peeks at porn, so he aint gay. I dont know what to add up to this. Or if I make sence :( Im really bummed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• It sounds like not getting any nooky is not the most pressing issue here. There are other matters which need to be worked out.
    However, as for him turning you down - I would say that by the sounds of it he may be suffering from some form of depression. It sounds to me like he's "escaping" into his x-box as a way to break from the reality of things.
    Try finding ways to help him feel better about himself without flat out telling him you think he needs help - men hate that.
    Pull out some of those "damsel in distress" moments so he can feel all manly and what-not.
    An example would be: have him help you open a jar or something & then tell him how strong he is. find a way to get him to shovel the driveway & then go on and on about how great it looks.
    The problem isn't you or how you look. He is most likely feeling emasculated by the current situation.
    Best of luck to youPr
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 1:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Maybe he's still cheating? That's usally a sign. This guy doesn't sound like a very good person anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• sounds like something is lacking in the relationship- MORE than just sex. time to talk to him- a real talk. heart to heart- away from the kids, and definitely away from the xbox. lol good luck!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 1:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• something is wrong.... does he reject you all the time? if so something is up def. b/c men normally don't turn sex down much
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• wow, sounds like a keeper. I know you have a lot of kids and all but this guy isn't working anyways. he sits on his ass all day playing xbox and he's cheated on you. and now he won't give you sex??? ya i would have already kicked him out by now.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 4:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• That's a horrible feeling, I'm sorry you're going through this. He sounds depressed, and that can happen easily after an alcohol addiction. You've obviously chosen to forgive his infidelity, so I won't touch that but right now your husband is lucky to have you at all. It's not you IMO, it's him, and in reality he could have actually been tired. I know you said he sits on his butt all day but when a person never gets up and about... they tend to get tired very easily and lose stamina. The best thing you can do is try and talk to him about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I didnt read other's posts but my opinion is that he is either getting what he needs somewhere else rather that be himself or he's cheating, or maybe he turely doesnt desire it because something is medically wrong. Either way you should talk this out as much as possible, see a counselor if you have to; its all up to you and him on how far you want to go with your marriage and how hard you are willing to work at it. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2010