i was married to an us airforce retired.we got married inphilippines and he filed the divorce inMexico and it was A FAKE DIVORCE!the military id section took me out in the systm and I don't have any health insurance now.all I need is an advice what to do or somebody to guide me what to do w/ my complicated case.hope guys you can share me some guidance how i will get back my military ID.thank you very much and hope there's an answer w/ these problem of mine,thank you and Godbless!

I had a complicated problem w/c my husband filed the divorce in mexico and finalized only for 1 week.But the divorce was FAKE and he took me out from the system of military dependents.As far as I know,if the divorce is FAKE,I'm still entitled to have back my military ID but the ID SECTION refused to give it back to me.As of now,I'm 55 yeares old and I don't have ny health insurance.I've been stressed and so depressed w/ these problem.Moms,all I need is a guidance where and whom do I need to see or o talk regading w/these matters.Iwas ver thankful whenI saw these website and i know you oms can share some ideas or help,again I wanna thank you all,for reading these email I wrote.It's more than 3years already,yet I'm so hopeless.please gave me some guidance ad thank you again.

sincerely
mom lydia

lydiairansom

Asked by lydiairansom at 1:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Lydia, you need an attorney. Plain and simple. Call 211 and you can get a referral for Legal Aid if you can't afford an attorney...that's a national hotline number for social services and they can probably provide you with other assistance too.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• so you are still married? is he still military? you need to get proof it was fake and contact his chain of command.... well i'm army so i don't know how airforce works.... is you are still married you need proof
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Actually you need to call up your Husband and ask him why He did that, and what's really going on in your marriage. Why did you divorce your husband? Only you have say for that? What did you do for him to agree with the divorce? And finally last question, What attracted you to marry him from day one? These are all questions to ask yourself and to wonder? Communication is one of the biggest pro's in a marriage. You need to understand, focus, and admire your husband, and know what's going on at all times. To give him love to show him, and to treat him with respect, as He does back and love you the same. Didn't you like being married? Why call it quits forever? maybe He didn't really do it and He want's to test your love for him? maybe you have put him last on your priority list in life, or maybe He feels neglected by his wife, and your support, you married him knowing that He's in the service. Don't turn your back on him.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:43 AM on Feb. 12, 2010