How many times a week do you and your SO make love?

Average?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• like 3 or 4 sometimes 5 on a good week lol
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 1:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Not enough, I can tell you that!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If you and your partner are not making love at least twice a week then it may not be a healthy relationship just the fact that you need love in your marriage! I know of many women who come to me complaining because their husbands are always wanting sex! I finally looked at My friend and told her, being a year and a half of being married myself I absolutely love making love to My Husband and would never deny him unless I was in dead sleep at night! Your spouse deserves a lot more attention, love, and affection and if your a women who can't understand this message, then you need to alert yourself to realization that men are actually very easy to please, content, and will treat you how you treat them! Just remember that. Nagging isn't healthy so for your Man to want to make love should be a number 1 on your to do list. Men need lovin, a good wife for his kids, and food. That's about it. Men are very unique from Us women.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• And as a personal gesture I think that Women and Men need to know the differences between one another, to conquer and a knowledge each other! As far as Me personally My Husband and I will make love 2-3 times a week.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Hesmynavyman you sound like one who listens to Dr. Laura Schlessinger....I agree with you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Maybe none maybe once a week... he isn't really that much into sex all the time :| I wish he was more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We are going through a phrase where we do it every day except at that time of the month which I hate. He is happy and fun to be around. We used to do it 2-3 times a week. I love being made love to.I love to please him and we are so connected and in tune. I know the sex keeps us there and keeps away the crankys.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We "make love" once a month if i'm lucky. We have sex a few times a week...it varies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• maybe twice a week since I moved out, but before that, every other day.... and I always want more than he wants!
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 5:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2010