Does any stay at home moms out there that know of any "NONSCAM" work from home jobs?

I am looking for a job but, being that I am without a car right now I have no ways of transportation. I was wondering if anyone knew of a legitimate online work from home type of job. Also, I am not to fond of puting my son in a day care so, I'd rather have something I could work part time or full time to bring in some money. Thanks for any and all of your help, it's greatly appreciated! God Bless!

BabyGi1862

Asked by BabyGi1862 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go up to the groups tab here and do a search for work at home. Yes, you will find a couple hundred which are only moms recruiting those home businesses where you have to pay in - but - there are at least one or two groups with good leads. You can take calls for different companies, the available jobs change all the time and also depend on where you live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I am a work at home mom (with a home biz) there are some great benefits with having that...but it sounds like you want something that pays by the hour. Is that right?

One of my favorite sites is: www.wahm.com Go to the telecommuting area. A job will cost you as well up front. Head set, and some other possible hardware.

There are also paid survey sites. I just joined one that I heard is good...you can find it on my page...and hit the link. You earn money for each survey you complete...they send them to you based on your demographics...and also you earn a dollar for each person you refer. I am trying it because I am always hoping to plug people into something even if what I do for a business with Melaleuca is not for them

You can do it!

Be aware...if you post that you are looking for a job...or work form home you need to be very specific.

For my biz you do not need a car.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 4:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• There are plenty of real legit companies that hire from home.

Here is a List and some More Information about real jobs from home - NOT HOME Bizs!

**I don't get a commission from ANY of the things on the list. So I have no reason to scam you...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:38 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I also work from home with Ameriplan. It has been by far the best choice I ever made! Feel free to take a tour of my site and let me know if you have any questions!

www.ThisIsAP.com

Good Luck Dear!
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:39 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• You bet there are! I work at home doing data entry---- for a business in my city. The only thing to be wary of with data entry is most of the newspaper ads for data entry at home are scams. The only way to make sure it is legit is to contact data companies directly and ask if they offer at home keying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I work for kgb_, I'm sure you've seen the commercials on TV. You must put in a bunch of hours to make a decent living. Basically any work at home job is going to require an obscene amount of work. You should NEVER have to pay your own money to work. Anyone who's asking for money is a scam artist, or someone who says "Sign up for me and you can sign up people to work for you!" Pyramid schemes do not work.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• no, not even on cafemom. anyone can get an account here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Check out www.GetMyFreeToolbar.com. It's great ( and FREE) for stay at home moms and you get paid for giving away free toolbars that earn and save people money. You get paid to search the web, you get paid to shop on-line, and you get paid to give away free memberships. It's easy- and fun to do! We provide free training and complete support to help you make money. Here's a 1 minute video that explains how it works!

** This link explains the amazing tool bar technology:

http://www.securedcontent.net/best/trainingvids/trn_toolbar.html .Just click and you will understand why we are so excited to share this with you.

MomsLoveToShop

Answer by MomsLoveToShop at 9:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2010