Would you take advantage of this situation?

My Hubby currently works for a FedEx Ground.He is a QA manager there he works part time and makes bout 600 to 800 a month. His terminal manager is married and is having an affair with the office lady who works full time and basically gets paid to sit and get on facebook and command my hubby to do her job(if he says no to her,she tells his terminal manager and he commands him to do it) So he has gotten used to doing her work and watching her desk so she can have her thousand smoke brakes a day while getting paid more than him and having the full time position! His terminal manager also tells my hubby to work off the clock so he can get his monthly bonus for keeping people in their hours! My husband knows for a fact that they are seeing each other,they hold hands, they have snowball fights , she gets away with murder,her brings her sexy outfits to work,& they text all the time. Would you use this to get what you want from thejob

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would go to the manager above them both and file a complaint. It is better he keep his hands clean than get them dirty playing by their rules.

I would do ONLY what he is called to do and working OFF the clock is illegal. OSHA standards will not allow that.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• yes i would report them. not blackmail them but i certainly would tell someone higher up who Should know that is happening an can end that situation... that really sucks for him.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yeah I would never work off the clock. Sorry that is not gonna happen for me.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2010