If a man openly and constantly cheats on his wife and doesn't hide it, do you think his wife knows?

See we have a close knit circle. Everyone, knows everyone. He has sex with other women and brags about it. It's been years of this. She has to know right? Not my place to tell her, and really not my business, but I've always wondered. Maybe she doesn't care? Maybe she does it too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• i'm sure she does if he is open with it and don't try to hide .... sounds to me she is just blocking it out maybe she is scared of the truth
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 2:22 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'd say that woman doesn't take herself seriously enough. YIKES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It's just strange to see. They act so in love while together. And she is sooooo pretty, and way sweet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Maybe they are swingers so she doesn't care?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• maybe she is one who loves him so much she will do whatever it takes to keep him? some ppl are like that....crazy love!
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• did u tell her?
    Armywife510

• No not my place. But for some reason he finds it amusing to tell me how he screwed a girl in the bathroom while on a break at work. I really didn't want to know. Why would he tell me that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Open relationship? Maybe they have an arrangement?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• is she ur friend? if she was my freind i would record him saying something like that and give it to her or something thats just wrong of him to be bragging like that! that's dirty! maybe he is telling u to impress you in some weird way? lol guys are weird
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Actually if you happen to be friends with this women your chatting about I would have hoped you told her what was going on in her own marriage? You can't just assume that everything is just glowing on sunshine! I really hope that you tell her just in-case she doesn't know. Something must had gone wrong in his own marriage for him to go that far! he didn't just make a commitment to his wife for nothing. Many men who cheat are because they have been neglected from their wife in some way to where they are no longer number 1 on the priority list! So Yes! you need to tell her, and No she may not even know since she may be so busy and wrapped up into her own hectic busy life, there are people who aren't up to date on things or the new genera.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:35 AM on Feb. 12, 2010