how can you spice up your sex life when ttc?

How can I spice up my sex life when ttc?
How can I make my sex life more exciting when ttc?

Lizmd220

Asked by Lizmd220 at 2:34 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't a clue what ttc is. If I did I might be able to answer your question :)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• When we were trying, I found it helped not to tell my hubby when I was ovulating, and just attack him, let him think it was for fun, not procreation, lol. It helped us both to get into it more. If you aren't to the point of following your ovulation yet, just have sex more often and don't try to follow a set schedule, nothing will kill the passion quicker.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:46 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• trying to conceive
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 2:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• add some accessories. :) try something new. new positions, toys. It's hard for the guy not to feel "used" when you are only interested in him for his sperm. get some new lingerie and seduce him. and like a PP said don't let him know you are ovulating. Nothing kills the mood more than "let's do it baby. I am ovulating!" Maybe try "Hey honey my eggs are ready. wanna scramble?" Also if you put too much pressure on him, it can cause performance anxiety. Good Luck
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 11:32 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yah, > TTC and DH and SO and FFCS...foward facing car seat...I just made that one up. ANd FF and BF....it just goes on and on.....sigh....
    Anonymous