sex toys?

Do they really make sex better? My husband and i were talking and sex always seems better when its just plain ole sex no special cream or toys.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• We don't generally use toys, although we have been talking about getting some of that his and hers KY lately, lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I agree My Husband and I don't use any special cream/ toys and never have used toys. We came to the conclusion that No anal, and No sex toys in the middle of our love making. As far as creams it's always interesting to use to see how great it feels when it tingle the clitoris or even better makes you orgasm very fast! Because it's so sensitive down below.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:47 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• For us it depends. Usually just "normal" sex is wonderful and more than enough, but we have occasional fun with toys, or if I have an off night and don't orgasm my husband will use a toy on me until I do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• OP nooo that ky his and hers feels like icey hot! omg it hurts thats what started this lol my husband is like "i like plain ole sex w/o the icey hot crap" LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Don't need um....all's ya need is your hubby's tongue down there and his fingers inside you at the same time and trust me ladies, you won't have ANY problem getting an orgasm. Afterward you get to have him inside too! Just make sure your all nice and clean down there first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• toys and gels/creams are overrated in our opinion :). The ky stuff is horrible I agree. I think the best thing especially when in love is JUST PLAIN OL; SEX lol which is funny cause plain ol' sex can be fun and exciting you just have to move a leg here or move over there, share oral pleasure, or hand jobs. If you can make each other feel great with just eachother...you've got something GREAT!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:01 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• In the past, I would use them with my ex-husband. Needed to. There was no physical attraction at all there for me, and I'd reached a point early in our marriage where I didn't like his personality either. So, I needed something to get there.

With my current SO, I don't need anything extra. He's enough for me. If he wanted to bring toys into it, I wouldn't object, but I am perfectly happy with him and nothing else. I do have toys, because with his job, he's not always home, and so sometimes I use them while he is gone, but I would still prefer him.

Sometimes toys can make things more fun, or better. And I think as an occasional thing, they are not a big deal. But if you need them every single time, no matter what (like I did with my ex), then there is something wrong with your sex life. You should be able to, at least sometimes, have plain old sex and be happy with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My dh and I have lots of toys that we've collected through our dating/marriage life and they definitely keep things fun. Sometimes we don't use them - in fact, a lot of times we don't. But then there are those nights that a toy will add just enough excitement to send a "spark" that's just amazing. Visit an adult store with your dh and just see what's available. Even if you end up not buying, it makes for a fun, interesting date night!

Answer by missanc at 7:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I recommend any of the Pure Romance products. We use little things here and there to spice it up. Theres a C-Ring that u use a vibrating bullet with..its amazing!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My husband and I have been married 45 years, and all I can tell you is that none of that kind of stuff has ever been necessary for us. That part of our marriage is so sacred that I never discuss it with anyone and am even uncomfortable putting this here. I do so only because I believe with all my heart that the physical side of marriage is but the overflow of the spiritual and emotional parts of the two becoming one. That process began 45 years ago and continues until this day. We are still learning new things about each other. We are never bored with each other nor with ourselves, and to introduce some foreign object into our relationship would be to say to the spouse that one of us is just not necessary. I would be extremely hurt if my husband made the suggestion, and I personally believe that he would be devastated. A man wants to know that he is all that his wife will ever need in that department or any other.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010