Weird stomach issues?

I was having really bad morning sickness, couldn't eat anything and was still throwing up. My doctor gave me Zofran. It helps, sometimes. I can usually eat when I take it, one problem is though, I get so hungry that I am in physical pain(hunger pains, I guess) so I eat but then I feel like my body/stomach isn't processing what I eat and become very uncomfortable, nauseous, bloated and constipated. The other issue that happens is I eat and it will be a fairly normal sized meal and I feel like I haven't eaten anything! I just ate a large bowl of fruit, a nutra-grain bar, and 2 waffles and I feel like I haven't eaten anything and I am beginning to feel the pain in my stomach! This sucks so bad! Have you ladies every heard of this or experienced this?? (Almost 8 weeks pregnant fyi)

alyssa_katie

Asked by alyssa_katie at 5:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For the first months eating just sucks! You are starving to death but your tummy is like "omg eat that and die lady!".......I personally wouldn't take anything for it unless it's life altering........just focus on eating very healthy, nutritious meals that provide what you and baby need and try to bare with it for a little longer. I think taking something would only confuse your body at this point, but I am not a doctor so of course it is always best to talk with you obgyn about everything you are feeling! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:40 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I would LOVE to not have to take anything for it! Unfortunately, I work 10 hour shifts and my nausea/vomiting was affecting my work performance and I am active duty military so I didn't have any other options. :(
    alyssa_katie

Answer by alyssa_katie at 6:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010