Words of advice?

My story shortened. Got pregnant and got insurance through hubby work, switched to welfare cause he got laid off, wanted to have baby at a certain hospital and doc said switch welfare insurance to A kind, we did and they werent excepting so we got put on something random which doc isnt contracted with, so no at 36 weeks i supposably have no doc, while they tried to fix it welfare took it upon themselves for whatever reason to switch it again which only made things even more bad! now i dont know what hospital or doctor or anything and I am 37 weeks and suppose to have a csection! I've tried talking to supervisors and doc has tried to, but nobody seems to care or know what to do! what is to come of this?! I asked doc and they work their way around telling me everytime...they wont say what will happen.

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Keep calling & demand to speak to a supervisor. DON'T GET OFF THE PHONE TILL YOU HAVE AN ANSWER!!!! BE A PAIN IN THE ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS till you get the info you need. No matter what if you go into labor the hospital will deliver you. They can't turn you away by law.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I agree with Nyx7. Good luck,Sweetie!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 12:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Did they send you a card? Call the number on the card and find out what you should do/where you should go.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010