do you think it would be easier to conceive if i did'nt clean up after sex?

i know it sounds silly but would it maybe be easier if i did'nt run straight for the toilet and grab baby wipes? Maybe if i would just lay there and let it stay in all night or something? Idk, i was just thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• why not pee before?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Peeing before and after sex reduces your risk of UTI.. But lifting your pelvis after sex or having a pillow under you will keep the sperm in the back of the vagina to help increase your changes of becoming pregnant. So yeah, just lay there for a while after sex, then go pee..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Well I know i conceived my first son because I was too drunk to get up and clean-up (i know gross right). I had amazing sex and then just rolled over and went to sleep. Coceived my first baby out of wedlock. haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I think the pee is an acidity thing.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I have never laid there after sex. I have two kids.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 9:56 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• thats what i do, i still end up with a uti, but i just drink a truck load of water to help, and i get them when he have sex a lot too.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Experts say to lay and cuddle for a while before running to the restroom. Otherwise (like others have pointed out already) it's counterproductive. Just enjoy some cuddle time with your huddy.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I've heard you "are" supposed to pee after and before. it cuts back your chances of a uti. but i don't know about conceiving.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 10:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No that would not help the sperm that would produce a child would already be making there way up. If anything wipe off after and put your legs in the air for a few to give the little guys a push.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 11:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yes, it would help. You should lay with a pillow under your hips for about 20 minutes. Then, go pee to help ward off UTIs. The other thing you should do is wait atleast a day before having sex again. The more you have sex the fewer the number of sperm in the spunk.

Good luck and quit running to go wipe off. Give those sperms a good 20 minute head start before you pee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2010