Broke on valentines day! got any cheap or free ideas for a romantic day???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• You can make a book of poems or love quotes by searching on the internet. I have done that or I make crafts with my kids. I have also made some hearts out of construction paper and wrote things on them. Such as "you are cute", "I love you", etc. I then stick them on our bedroom door, his computer or one time I filled his car with them.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:07 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• hmmm, since DH and I are going to be broke on V-Day, too, he's going to give me a day to myself tomorrow and on Sunday I'm going to give him...uh...something most guys like to have if only for bragging rights, and it's not a 3some lol. I'm going to make him his favorite food and a mix cd with country love songs he likes. We can't get busy, AF should be arriving very soon.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• make it a game night...play scrabble and try spelling out some sexy words that could lead to the bedroom
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Make him a book of coupons that can be redeemed for his favorite "things" you do.......LOL!  These are some items to include:

Favorite Dinner
    Favorite Desert
    Backrub
    A %$*&#^ (I think you get the picture)
    Uninterrupted day of watching what he wants on TV

Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Dollar Tree. Everything is a dollar. You could buy a card and baloon for $2. GL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:17 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Take one of his button up shirts....put it on (after kids are all in bed) and slowly unbutton it for him while enticing him back to the bedroom. Some Hersey's Chocolate syrup, candles, soft music.....

Just remember that a naked, armed baby should not be what is pushing you to tell your husband, girlfriend, boy friend, SO etc that you love them. You should make that declariation every day.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Try a little whip cream. Fun and tasty.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• rose in mouthpicnic on the living room floor with only candles lighting the room

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2010