Biraceal family!

I am concerned about my son and step son as the grow up my husband and i are both of different races i am caucasian and he is african american we each have a son from different relationship and we have another baby on the way i am concerned that my son and step son as they grow up are going to get a lot of heat for have a birace family and them having a biracal sibling. what are some ways my husband and i can doto make them feel a little more at ease with growing up in our house hold?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't make a big deal out of it, like you are doing now. BIRACIAL families are happening more and more, people are always going to be rude for some reason or another. Your white, your husband is black, I'm assuming the children you each have are of one race?? A lot of families are made up of many colors by adoption, mostly. Relax your not the first ones raise children like this.
    Anonymous